The RugGear Mobile warrants this product as free of defects in material, design and workmanship for the period of Twelve Months (12) months, and six (6) months for batteries and accessories from the original date of receipt of product. The warranty time starts at the date of purchasing. RugGear warranty is only valid in the country where the phones was bought from its Authorized Distributors. If during the period of warranty this product proves defective under normal use and service, you should send the defective product to the in country service centre. The liability of the RugGear Mobile and its appointed maintenance company is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the unit under warranty. Return of the product for defective reasons should be to the original purchaser. For further questions, please contact our Service Centre.
1. The warranty is only valid when the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales receipts, indicating the date of purchase, dealers name, model, serial/IMEI No and product number.
2. The obligation of the RugGear Mobile is to repair the defective part of the product or in its own discretion to replace the product (service exchange unit).
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by an authorized RugGear authorised service center. No reimbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non RugGear service centres and warranty cover will not be valid for any repairs or damage caused by such repairs.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give any right to extension to or a new starting of the period of warranty. Repair or direct replacement under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
5. The warranty is not applicable in cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following:
Disclaimer: SIM card, stored data, the RugGear Mobile will not be held responsible for ensuring that the SIM card is removed from any returned products and for saving any stored data, for either in guarantee and out of guarantee products.
6. This warranty does not affect the consumer statutory rights nor the consumer rights against the dealer from their purchase/sales agreement. This warranty will be the purchaser sole and exclusive remedy and neither the RugGear Mobile nor its subsidiaries or the distributors listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
7. Repaired or replaced products may include new and/or refurnished components and equipment.